Non-Resident Tennis Membership
We welcome you to take advantage of this amazing sport as a member at Quail Ridge Country Club!
The Membership Procedures are as follows:
- Obtain & submit a Non-Resident Membership form from the Tennis Pro Shop desk.
- The Tennis Committee Chairperson will contact you to assist you to in completing your application process.
- Two Quail Ridge resident member sponsorship letters will be required to be submitted with your member application.
- Submit your application and two sponsorship letters to the Tennis Pro Shop staff.*
- The Tennis Committee Chairperson will contact you to set up a personal interview with a Quail Ridge Membership Committee representative.
- Following your interview, your name will be proposed to the Board of Governors for approval.*
Please contact the Tennis Pro Shop for additional details.
* Prospective members that have their application submitted, may use the Tennis facility on a temporary basis by paying a daily guest fee.
**It is required that a prospective member name must be posted for seven (7) days prior to the Board of Governors monthly meeting.